This free course taking place on Saturday August 27th at Grand Stores Academy, Dubai, will teach you the fundamental concepts and techniques for creating cinematic videos for online platforms, as well as how to create cinematic vlogs using Fujifilm cameras. This course is intended for beginning videographers and anyone interested in shooting better video. It teaches the fundamentals of cinematography, as well as the necessary equipment and postproduction workflow. This session will also go over lens selection, audio recording, lighting fundamentals, and how to make your shots look more professional and cinematic along the way.
LOCATION: Grand Stores Academy, Garhoud, Dubai, UAE – Google Maps Link
DATE: Saturday 27th August
TIMING: 10.00AM – 2:00PM
To attend, please register here.
What you will learn:
- Photography Basics
- Understanding Photography
- Exposure Triangle
- The basic equipments necessary for Videography
- Why Fujifilm Cameras for Videography?
- Videography Basics
- Understanding Sensor Size
- Understanding native ISO and how to film preserving the highlights
- Custom White balance
- Focusing for Video
- Understanding Lenses
- Understanding Wideangle Lenses
- Understanding long Lenses
- Getting Shallow depth of field
- Video Production
- How to gauge perfect Exposure using various exposure tools
- Recording Audio
- Using of Custom/ Picture profiles
- Shooting a flat image, using log profiles, understating RAW video
- Understanding Slow motion
- Importance of Shot division for films / Video
- Basics of Framing the shots
- Basics of lighting
- Post Production
- Importing the footage to an NLE and backing up
- Basics of Video editing using FCP X / Davinci Resolve
- Exporting the video for delivery
- Q and A session
About Ram Manoj
Ram Manoj trained media professional with over 15 years of relevant work experience in producing and directing content for television, new media, ad films, documentaries, events, and photography.
Ram now working as a freelance technical and creative consultant for a variety of companies and individuals involved in film/video production, post-production, and live streaming. He also teaches workshops in photography and video production.
Ram worked as the Head of the Digital Film Division for Turrino Advertising, as well as a technical consultant for Cinema camera brand.